Subcontractor Agreement For Housekeeping Services
SUBCONTRACTOR AGREEMENT FOR HOUSEKEEPING SERVICES
This Subcontractor Agreement (the "Agreement") is entered into this day of , by and between of , d/b/a , (Hereinafter referred to as "Housekeeper/Company''), and Glass Casa Vacations, Inc. (Herein after referred to as "GCV).
WHEREAS GCV wishes to Hire Housekeeper/Company to provide cleaning and housekeeping related services of vacation rental properties; and WHEREAS, Housekeeper/Company has agreed to perform such duties for GCV;
NOW, THEREFORE, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Housekeeper/Company's Services. Housekeeper/Company shall be reasonably available and shall provide to GCV professional services in the area of cleaning and housekeeping-related services of vacation rental properties ("Housekeeping/Cleaning Services") as needed and requested.
a. RATE. In consideration of the Services to be performed by the Housekeeper/Company under this Agreement, GCV will pay Housekeeper/Company a predetermined rate depending on the size of the property to be cleaned, Housekeeper/Company shall submit written, signed reports of the service performed for housekeeping, itemizing in reasonable detail the dates on which services were performed, and a brief description of the services rendered using the appropriate form, as prescribed by GCV.
b. Linen. The housekeeper/Company may be responsible for picking up clean linen at the appropriate Glass Casa Laundry facility prior to cleaning the property. The housekeeper/Company may also be responsible for returning soiled/used linen to the Glass Casa Laundry facility on the same day as the property is cleaned.
c. Acceptance of Cleaning Rate. All cleaning rates must be submitted by bid and agreed upon by GCV management in advance of services. Rates include all fees related to general cleaning and housekeeping services as outlined by GCV.
3. Return Of Supplies Provided By GCV. It is agreed Housekeeper/Company will return any unused amenity products provided by GCV. Failure to return new and unused amenity items will result in GCV deducting the cost of said amenities from the Housekeep/Company bill. Additionally, GCV will do spot checks before property cleaning to verify the return of unused amenities.
4. Independent Contractor. Nothing contained herein or any document executed in connection herewith, shall be construed to create an employer-employee partnership or joint venture relationship between GCV and Housekeeper/Company. Housekeeper/Company is an independent contractor and not an employee of Glass Casa Vacations or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. The consideration set forth in Section 2 shall be the sole consideration due Housekeeper/Company for the services rendered hereunder. It is understood that GCV will not withhold any amounts for payment of taxes from the compensation of Housekeeper/Company hereunder. Housekeeper/Company will not represent to be or hold oneself or one's company out as an employee of GCV and Housekeeper/Company acknowledges that he/she shall not have the right or entitlement in or to any of the pension, retirement or other benefit programs now or hereafter available to GCVs regular employees. Any and all sums subject to deductions, if any, required to be withheld and/or paid under any applicable state, federal or municipal laws or union or professional guild regulations shall be Housekeeper/Company's sole responsibility and Housekeeper/Company shall indemnify and hold GCV harmless from any and all damages, claims and expenses arising out of or resulting from any claims asserted by any taxing authority as a result of or in connection with said payments.
5. Confidentiality. In the course of performing housekeeping services, the parties recognize that Housekeeper/Company may come in contact or become familiar with information which GCV or its subsidiaries or affiliates may consider confidential. This information may include, but is not limited to, customer files, customer lists, any business, marketing, financial or sales record, data, plan, or survey; and any other record or information relating to the present or future business, product or service of GCV, which information may be of value to a competitor. Housekeeper/Company agrees to keep all such information confidential and not to discuss or divulge it to anyone other than appropriate GCV personnel or their designees.
6. Term. This Agreement shall commence on signing date on page 5 and automatically renew yearly, unless earlier terminated by either party hereto. Either party may terminate this Agreement upon fifteen (15) days prior written notice, in accordance with the Notice provision in section 14 of this Agreement.
7. Housekeeper/Company's Taxpayer I.D. Number. The taxpayer I.D. number of the Housekeeper/Company is . The Housekeeper/Company is licensed to perform the agreed upon services enumerated herein and covenants that it maintains all valid licenses, permits and registrations to perform same.
8. Insurance. The Housekeeper/Company will carry at least $1,000,000 as the minimum general liability. Automobile liability, workers' compensation and employer's liability insurance is also required by law to perform such business services. Each policy shall name GCV as an additional insured and shall provide that the insurer will give GCV written notice at least thirty days prior to the effective date of cancellation. Housekeeper/Company shall furnish the appropriate certificates or other satisfactory proof of insurance to GCV prior to performing services under this Agreement. During the Term of this Agreement, or any extensions thereof, GCV may review the minimum insurance coverage requirements set forth in this paragraph and may reasonably increase the dollar amount of such coverage as may be necessary from time to time. All exemptions to the required coverage must be provided to GCV and approved by GCV.
9. Competent Work. All work will be done in a competent fashion in accordance with applicable standards of the profession and all services are subject to final approval by a representative of GCV prior to payment. GCV reserves the right to deduct compensatory amounts from the predetermined rate paid for each property not cleaned to GCV standards. Furthermore, GCV reserves the right to deduct the cost of replacing any items in the Starter Pack that are not up to GCV standards.
10. Use of Property Amenities and Conduct. Neither Housekeeper/Company or any agent or relative thereof shall have access to any property amenities associated with any Glass Casa Rental property, including but not limited to the use of pools, tennis courts, clubhouse facilities, beaches or beach access, boat docking or access. The housekeeper/Company or its agents or relatives will not be permitted access to any property except during the specific time allowed for cleaning the premises. SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED at any time on or near property being cleaned.
11. Representations and Warranties. The Housekeeper/Company will make no representations, warranties, or commitments binding GCV without GCVs prior consent.
12. Legal Right. Housekeeper/Company covenants and warrants that he/she has the unlimited legal right to enter into this Agreement and to perform in accordance with its terms without violating the rights of others or any applicable law and that he/she has not and shall not become a party to any other agreement of any kind which conflicts with this Agreement. Housekeeper/Company shall indemnify and hold harmless GCV from any and all damages, claims and expenses arising out of or resulting from any claim that this Agreement violates any such agreements. Breach of this warranty shall operate to terminate this Agreement automatically without notice as specified in Paragraph 5 and to terminate all obligations of GCV to pay any amounts which remain unpaid under this Agreement.
13. The Waiver. Failure to invoke any right, condition, or covenant in this Agreement by either party shall not be deemed to imply or constitute a waiver of any rights, condition, or covenant and neither party may rely on such failure.
14. Indemnity. The Housekeeper/Company shall be responsible for the actions or injuries caused to or by its employees, agents and servants and shall pay all claims, taxes, charges, benefits, and insurance coverage as provided in this Agreement for all such persons. The Housekeeper/Company shall hold harmless, defend and indemnify GCV, all parent, sibling, subsidiary or affiliated entities of GCV, their shareholders, officers, directors, agents, employees, and assigns, from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, and expenses, including attorney fees, arising directly or indirectly out of this Agreement or asserted against GCV arising from the actions or omissions of Housekeeper/Company's employees, agents or servants.
15. Notice. Any notice or communication permitted or required by this Agreement shall be deemed effective when personally delivered or deposited, postage prepaid, in the first class mail of the United States properly addressed to the appropriate party at the address set forth below:
a. Notices as to Housekeeper/Company: (specify address)
b. Notices to GCV at both locations below:
i. Glass Casa Vacations, Attn: Management, 1200 Scenic Gulf Drive Unit B Miramar Beach, FL 32550
16. Enforceability. If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, the reminder of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be impaired
a. Entire Agreement and Amendments. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement of the parties with regard to the subject matter hereof, and replaces and supersedes all other agreements or understandings, whether written or oral. No amendment or extension of this Agreement shall be binding unless in writing and signed by both parties.
b. Binding Effect, Assignment. This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of Housekeeper/Company and GCV and to GCVs successors and assigns. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to permit the assignment by Housekeeper/Company of any of its rights or obligations hereunder, and such assignment is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of GCV.
c. Governing Law, Severability. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, Walton County. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
WHEREFORE, the parties have executed this Agreement as of the date signed by Housekeeper/Company.
Leave this empty:
Your legal name
Your email address
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: Subcontractor Agreement For Housekeeping Services
Agree & Sign